View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 09:45 PM   #11
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
I had similar concerns, but bought one last Christmas. I have a cover for it, but that's it. I toss it in my backpack with everything else and don't treat it differently than any other book. I had one problem when I dropped nail clippers on the screen, but other than that, the screen was fine. I got a replacement and treat it the same way, minus the nail clippers of course.
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote