View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 06:50 PM   #18
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Any external stimuli tends to distract me while reading. I wasn't always this way, but it gets worse the older I get. Noise of any kind--or movement on the periphery of my vision--and I'll find myself reading the same paragraph over and over. A sound-proof room with no windows and nothing but an eazy chair is certainly in my future.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote