View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 02:34 PM   #19
Lazybones
Groupie
Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I currently have 3 free and 7 pay novels up at various stores. My ratio of giveaways to paid sales has been pretty constant over the last two years at about 50:1. I tend to make the first book of a series free once the series is complete (I have one trilogy and one quadrilogy) and have noted that there is about a tenfold increase in sales of the paid books once the free one has been out for a while. My sales are fairly modest so the data points are small, but take that for what you will.
Lazybones is offline   Reply With Quote