View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 02:38 AM   #22
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by silasgreenback View Post
You beat me to it! I've had that in my feeds for a while now and it's a continual delight.
@davidfor:

TY, TY, TY for sharing that. If nothing else, it will make my cover designers less flagrantly hysterical when we get the ubiquitous requests for: (not making this up)

"I want a guy in a cave, with a skull in his hand, with a sword, and a dragon, and a saber-toothed tiger. Oh, yeah, and a crown and a storm."

Thank you again. That site is an utter hoot. And proof positive that we should not assume that self-pubs are indeed the lesser creatures; even people making big money at this can have execrable taste!

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote