View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 12:25 PM   #84
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoug View Post
No, not using E10.. using common sense.. boy it looks as though there are some ultra conservative folks here.. LOL.. the no idle law.. wow.. give me a break..
Sorry.. I don't waste GAS.. too expensive.. but I do like to keep warm when reading.. LOL..
Doug
Not ultra-conservative, I'm just a bit of a car nerd. I was responding to "Plus my car has almost Zero released emissions" because these days car manufacturers use "eco-marketing" that tends to be misleading. The cars get the claimed emissions results only in specific conditions, and when those conditions aren't met, the emissions reduction is lost.

You'll note that my post made no mention or judgement about your actions either way, only comments on whether or not your perceived emissions output was accurate.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote