View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 02:22 AM   #3
Mikeyboards
Connoisseur
Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: CybkG3; iPads; Kindle PW2, Fire; NookGlow; KoboGlo, Aura HD, Aura One;
There have been times when I thought my on/off button was broken. When not only was the unit stuck "on" (or perhaps stuck "off" while still showing some image), but the button didn't feel like it was triggering, or springing back, or whatever.

Somehow, though, I've always been able to get the unit back to normal, by using the reset button, or plugging it into the computer or other power source via the usb cable, etc. (And some people have had to unplug their batteries briefly, though I haven't had to resort to that.) The on/off button always seemed to resume working once the unit was unfrozen, and I could never feel sure that it was actually the button that was a problem in the first place.

So, before resigning to the send-for-repairs scenario, I would definitely try these other options if you haven't already?
Mikeyboards is offline   Reply With Quote