View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 03:51 AM   #1065
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
The ability to live edit ebooks would be a cool ereader function, mostly because it's probably easiest to find contextual wrong word errors(OCR), vs. spelling errors, while reading... But, I have to wonder if anyone could offer that feature because of copyright issues and DRM. OTOH, it would be really nice for anything without DRM.
That is what I use the highlights and annotations for. Mark things I think are mistakes with a comment about why. Then I check them and fix the book when I am in front of a computer.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote