View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:12 PM   #34636
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
FWIW you can buy mechanical pencils with built-in lead hardness indicators. They are usually found in the drafting section of an arts and crafts store.
I haven't run across those in my searches for handy art tools. Mind you I do think we live in the dark ages in the Netherlands when it comes to handy items: things as artist bridges, caps for pencils or desktop drawingboards are very hard to get.

That said, my local art store is starting to focus more on their printing and framing section and shrinking their art supply section. On my next visit to Amsterdam I'm planning a visit to a big art store, hopefully they have more in stock than what is available on their website.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote