View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 09:44 PM   #6
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@geekmaster: They already updated the fonts in FW 4.1.0. (A change that *hasn't* been propagated to the Touch... Go figure). Which makes me think they're actually talking about the 4.1.0 changes, unless they shipped a forked FW with the exact same rev/build number...

@Klif: Another sure way to differentiate the devices is by their 'device code'. The easiest way to check said device code is via the S/N of the device: The 'old' K4 S/N begins with B00E = the K4 device code is 0E . Since we're talking about that, I'd like to confirm that it's still B00E on the 'new' K4 (I've heard reports of it being B023, but that seems a huge jump to me... On the other hand, they did release a crapload of Kindle Fires, so, who knows...). Could you check yours?

Last edited by NiLuJe; 09-09-2012 at 09:50 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote