View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 11:39 AM   #27
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
???
I can use my apps fine without being connected to the net on my Android devices.

Is this some kind of American thing?

Ahh, now I get it, if you want to use Amazon's app store apps on an Android device you need to be connected?
Yes, this is uniquely American. You guys can be so incredibly bureaucratic at times.
The Google Play Store does the same, but seems to manage it better. I don't know if it is a one off on Google when you install the app or if it is a periodic check like Amazon, but there is some behind the scenes validation going on for paid apps on the Play Store as well.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote