View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 09:32 PM   #526
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
I purchased two T1 last week (I've had an iLiad v2 for years, but it's rather bulky and takes forever to switch on. Bought the T1, got the boyfriend jealous, bought one for his birthday ^^). I purchased the black cover with light for him, and for me I got the tuff-luv hemp one, desert sand color. Can't wait till I receive them! I'll come back and tell you which one I prefer, if there is an interest for that!
I think you'll be wishing you had the light.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote