View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 11:37 AM   #1
LucyLu
Bookaholic
LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PocketBook Touch
Pocketbook 622 Touch preloaded books

Hi! I've just bought a Pocketbook 622 Touch. I read in several posts that deleting preloaded books could cause severe problems in several models of Pocketbook. I was wondering if you've found a way to bypass this limitation.

Pocketbook Touch internal memory is only 1 Gb and even though it's possible to add a microSD up to 32 Gb I'm quite annoyed to have half of the internal memory taken by Russian, German etc. books.
LucyLu is offline   Reply With Quote