View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 05:41 AM   #6
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
HarryT is correct here. Soon after I got my PRS-300 I found that it ignored CSS 'text-align:justify' selectors. It sounds as if the latest generation of Sony readers have improved rendering capabilities. I would really like my Sony to be able to 'justify'!

So, I wouldn't be too eager to change to left justification: give it a try for a few weeks and you may get used to it, and even wonder why you ever thought of going back.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote