View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 07:52 PM   #35
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Thanks Hopefully in July I will finally get it out. I have periods where I am fine as long as I dont eat trigger foods and then I have times where I just can't eat less then a handful of different types of food.

Thanks I have reflux the way you described and the doc thinks it's the GB causing it. I have pain mostly on my left side. I'm told this is Atypical for gallbladder issues but since I dropped 30 pounds my GB pain is nonexistent unless I eat the wrong thing but I have reflux now really bad no matter what. The prilosec helps alot but left side pain is annoying.

My extent is Lora Leigh and a few ECs.

Now I wonder when FW gets the new Wild Rose books in? There are a few that look good but hopefully another coupon will be around then.
Wow that is unusual for gallbladder. If you just started taking the Prilosec, it will work better the longer you take it. You just have to stay away from your bad trigger foods.

I'm sure there will be another FW coupon along. lol Seems like they are really trying to get people to use up all their micropay, which does not sound good.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote