View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 10:31 AM   #14
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Did anyone solve the cookie problem? I can't find any way to get Vista/IE7/SunriseXP to send cookies for the sample NYTimes definitions. (I'm slowly moving all my apps to Vista. )

I was hoping it was either my firewall or a matter of installing SunriseXP as admin but using it as a regular user, but those don't seem to be the problem. On the other hand I keep looking at it because I wonder if I'm missing something or a directory authority or something.

Anyone have any ideas? SunriseXP is still a great program without cookies, but I sure would like to be able to read the NYTimes...