View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 05:08 AM   #18
E.M.DuBois
Connoisseur
E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S9+
Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
I don't normally read this type of book but I'm going to make an exception. I loved Arthur Hailey's work. His "Airport" was one of the first few full length novels I read and enjoyed as a child. The extent of his research always showed in his books. Unfortunately the downside of the sort of books he chose to write is that many of them likely won't stand the test of time. I do hope I am wrong on this because I think his writing deserves better.
Would you recommend him? Should I go give his work a shot? I've never heard of him, which is why I'm asking. I know he was brought up in context of this thread, but now I'm just kinda curious if he's a good read or not.
E.M.DuBois is offline   Reply With Quote