View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 10:43 PM   #471
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I haven't noticed any problems. I just tested a few books and did get a Goodreads synopsis for all of them. Do you have any examples I can look at?
Not at this time I was just look'n and fill'n gaps I saw, not really paying attention to the titles (comes from using such good tools. Click 'search the Internet:Goodreads' and it just comes up with the book)
It has been more than 1 in the last month that Calibre (ctrl-D) did not get, and the search GR did.
(I have no idea what source Calibre DID get results from. It might be handy, if Get Metadata (the GUI in MDE, simple labled the results eg Amz,FFA,GR...). I left a number of candidates enabled, hoping for a 'hit'
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote