View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 12:51 AM   #41
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Thank you for pointing me at that source. Unfortunately, none of the ebooks I tried would work on my M218A.

I tried the software they provided and the results were odd. For some reason, the M218A drops all punctuation from WOLF format ebooks. It is also displaying some of the text as Chinese characters instead of ascii text. (This is a problem with the reader, not the ebook, because I also see those characters in the source text file.)

Thanks, Dale.

P.S. The problems I have encountered with PDF and text files will probably appear in the Jetbook.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote