View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 11:51 AM   #33
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxf View Post

Thanks a lot. I just hope I can keep up with the pace of reading. I am generally an avid reader, but I am wrapping up my dissertation right now, so things might be hard for a couple of months - but I shall do my best!
Take your time..this is all for fun, and not everyone participates every month. Your education is definitely much more important! (Congratulations BTW, that takes a lot of hard work).

I'm an avid reader more in spirit and desire than in practice. As you can see by my counter I'm one of the slowest readers here...
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote