View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 04:00 PM   #14
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike L View Post
In fact, I'll bet there are users out there who don't know the pogram is called "Kindle for PC" or that it comes from the Amazon site.

Mike
Horse manure. It didn't show up on their computer by magic. They had to download it from Amazon in the first place.

Look, there's two different issues being conflated here. One is that the "expiration" of the program could have been handled much, much better. I don't think anyone disagrees with that. The other is the suggestion that the download page for the software is hard to find on Amazon's site: which I believe to be patently false. If you are looking for it ... you will find it.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote