Thread: Troubleshooting Screen Blanks When Connected To USB
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 10:11 AM   #9
Nathan Campos
Groupie
Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX & Kindle (2011)
I accidentally clicked on the Restart button instead of the System Update button. So when I connected my Kindle to the PC now, it worked! It's displaying everything fine. So I think this should be a bug on the hack.

What do you think? If it is, it should be added to the bug tracking and explained on the official topic here, that you need to do a Reset on the device to make everything work fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...postcount=1070

Note that this shouldn't ever happen in the first place, so something definitely seems fishy.
Thanks, I've replyed with the error code
Nathan Campos is offline   Reply With Quote