View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 05:27 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jospalau View Post
Hi,

I got a Paperwhite11 and I am struggling without KOReader o Moon+ Reader. Even so, I decided to use the stock reader mainly because I can't and I don't want to either to jb it.

Main problem has been justification been greyed out for the books. I decided to sync the books with Calibre in format azw3 and that solves it but then the problem is there is no hyphenation at all. After installing the Kfx Output plugin I converted the books to Kfx format and hyphenation is there.

Is this the way with Kindles or is it something am I missing?

Thanks

Sent from my CPH2021 using Tapatalk
To get hyphenation with KF8, you can use Calibre's polish to add soft-hyphens or use the Hyphenate This! plugin.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote