View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 08:28 AM   #15
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
What if you want to change provider ? How do you tell wave secure that ?

As far as security goes, i went for the "Don't show-off your phone" worked so far. And my phone is not a high end phone.
You have an account with Wave Secure not your provider. You can authorize or unauthorize at your will.

Almost everyone I know has a smartphone now. I rarely see reg. phones anymore. People leave them laying on the bar all the time, which I think is a bit reckless, if not for the spillage possibility.

Last edited by SolRaven; 01-16-2011 at 08:30 AM.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote