View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 02:23 PM   #278
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
I haven't tidied up the first post much yet so anyone looking for the guidelines there may be in for an expedition, but as I mentioned starting in the previous post I'm now only posting the guideline essentials in the nominations and voting threads.

Also, fantasyfan proposed an interesting idea to me: 'to have a thread linked to the club in which we pass on interesting literary reading experiences we might be having outside the current choice'. With his permission I'm posting it here and I think it's a great idea to try. Anyone else have thoughts about it?
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote