View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 06:02 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
I still don't get the value, sorry - for every 100 fiction books i buy - i might consider re-reading 1 out of the 100
knowing that some of the other 99 have been updated but not knowing how - they fix a comma or add delete a paragraph, or correct one or more typos - seems to be useless information ?
Sure, if you don't re-read books, fair enough. Your choice, of course. But it's worth it for me because I do re-read, and also I have not yet read the majority of books in my library, so when I do come to read them, naturally I'd like to have the best version available.

Quote:
then i thought ( so where were they sent to so I look over in the left side menu where it says I can send to default device - I click on default device & it says I don't have one set. so where.
Go to the "Devices" tab of the "Manage your content and devices" page, select the device or app you'd like to be the default, and select "Set as default device" from the list of options below it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote