View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 12:53 PM   #45
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Hi, Sorry I didn't come back until just now.

First, I am running a Windows 7 x64

Second, I did have that configuration set, so I will change it.

I have to say though, there seems to be a lot of good features, but there are some that I have no idea what they do.

The drop down edit metadata and the other drop down are kind of lost on me. All I know is that one of them keeps those drop down menus from collapsing easily (which was always a major pet-peeve when you have to navigate three different levels of a menu)

Also, thanks so much for the additions to the protect columns.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote