View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 11:52 AM   #35
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Calibre keeps crashing

WTH?

I updated Calibre and some plug-ins and now it is crashing every thirty seconds or so. I haven't been able to do anything for hours now. I uninstalled a few plug-ins, but that hasn't really helped.

Another thing,

Also my libraries was reset. Still have all the rules, columns and calibrations for Plug-ins, but I still had to reassign libraries and the font was changed.

Regardless, Calibre has been crashing so hard that I can't use it.

It started when I updated to the newest version, and when I updated Job Spy.

Also, how can I find that little square that normally hangs to the right of the search bar that indicates all marked books be separate from non-marked books? The new library seems to have omitted this.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote