View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 02:41 PM   #5
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Here's a small glitch I found:

Single Field Edit > Predefined Value > Today on a timestamp column seems to have trouble with timezones.

I'm -4:00 GMT, and running an action at 3:30 pm produces a timestamp of 7:30 pm. Not sure what would happen if I ran it when the timezones are on different dates.

EDIT: Actually, it seems to produce timestamps of the time that the action was created....not the time it was run. Odd.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-11-21 15_35_12-Single Field Edit.png
Views:	894
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	183508  

Last edited by ownedbycats; 11-21-2020 at 02:51 PM.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote