View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 01:43 PM   #1425
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The only change I would make to that the process once the configuration is done is:

- Update the progress for the books in calibre.
- Select the books in calibre and use the "Update reading progress" option in the plugins menu.
- Make any changes you want on the dialog (match books to GR, add a comment or edit the progress or rating).
- Press OK to update GR.

And as the Terisa said, it is calibre to GR only. The reason the function exists is that I can fetch the reading progress from my Kobo devices and decided I wanted to update GR with this. I haven't seen a reason to pull the progress from GR, and I don't remember anyone has requesting it.
If you could bring any goodreads import information through a configuration, that would be great. To think.
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote