View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 04:27 AM   #1413
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@Macondo: From what I can see for reports of the same error in other applications, there is something in the certificate, or something in the cacerts on your machine, that is causing the problem when read under Python 3. My suggestion for using the browser was to see if it worked elsewhere, and Microsoft's browsers can update the system certificates and stores if they are out of date.

There are several suggestions to fix this, but, there are some issues that I haven't sorted out yet.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote