View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 07:06 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Then you should not buy a Cybook since you only get 4 days with the unit on all the time and less if you do a lot of reading.
But battery life is excellent if you switch it off after you finish reading, which is what most people do. When I took my CyBook away on holiday, I read intensively for a week (it was a cruise, and I had a LOT of reading time) and the battery meter was still showing 60% at the end of the week.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote