View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 06:28 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I'm using version 2.19. What version do you have? I don't notice any force closing on mine.

The notes on the upgrade stated they would reset the numbers for WiFi usage. That is all.

I'm still using my Kindle Fire 1st Gen. My Fire HD 7" 32 Gb won't be delivered to me until next week.

If you had a forced close, was it with the 1st Gen or HD?
The Original KF. I'm not sure a Force close is the right word. It really just disappears. It the latest version. Not every time either it happens at random. And when I reopen it I get the what's new screen only after that happens.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote