View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 10:23 AM   #1
scoobertron
Connoisseur
scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo touch
Kobo touch - what size for cover image?

I mainly read epubs, and wrote a little script to generate a cover image with the author and title details for books without covers. However, no matter what size I make the cover image, it is compressed horizontally with a white border to the left and right.

I have seen that this issue has been raised before in the forums, but I have not seen a solution for it. What size does the image need to be to fit the whole screen, or alternatively, how can I get rid of the borders?.

Incidentally, I am not using calibre for this, and don't really want to. The rest of the formatting in the epubs is ideal I prefer to manage my epubs myself rather than have a piece of software managing my library.
scoobertron is offline   Reply With Quote