View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 11:52 AM   #12
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@ixtab: Err, not sure I was clear enough . Let's try again:

I was thinking specifically of importing/exporting just a simple json representation of the collections db, preferably in the same format used on previous Kindles (which is, AFAIU, still used on the Touch, only meshed with a sqlite db), not of reorganizing the documents FS layout to match the collections db . But since I have no idea how the Java side of this thing works, I'm not sure if/how it's possible . I'm guessing there should be something of the sort available, since it's more or less what the 'Import Collections From Another Device' vanilla feature does, I think, albeit maybe in XML instead of JSON (cf. KSP)...

Last edited by NiLuJe; 07-28-2012 at 12:02 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote