View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 07:27 AM   #9
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by retired05 View Post
I think i will do option 1 we will use kobo desktop and have all books on each kobo . he will not read mine nor me his .
You need to be aware that when you hook up by USB to the Kobo desktop your device will sync. So, for example, if you do happen to read the same book, and you are on page 72 when you sync, and your spouse then syncs (through WiFi or USB) the page numbers will also sync. If you delete a book off of your reader, it will delete from the desktop application, as well.

If you want a true separation, where what you read is never, ever effected by what your spouse does, load the books onto your reader using ADE or Calibre, not through WiFi or the Kobo desktop.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote