Thread: PRS-T1 Stupid question...
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 03:26 PM   #4
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by opitzs View Post
but I have to ask, sorry.

How would I have to go about, to add a letter column to books and collections?
I mean a column showing the letters, allowing me to (e.g.) jump directly to books starting with the letter 's'.

I have a little bit of programming experience, but this is completely new to me.

Thank you very much for your help
Sven
Yes it's a pity Sony dropped this feature on the PRST1. The PRSx50 series had a sort of Rolodex index down the right-hand edge of booklists/Collections.

I think on the T1 (as standard) the only option to skip quickly through the booklists is to tap the 'Page x of y' and drag the slider bar, but it's guesswork if you have a lot of books.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote