View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 03:55 PM   #6
gollu
Unsullied
gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i
The best book in the genre I've read is The Mote in God's Eye by writers Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, . It's a real good science fiction and deserves to be read.

Another one I read recently is Saga of the Seven Suns by Kevin Anderson. It's a seven-book-serie, quite too long for my taste but once I started reading, I just kept on going. It has a few strong women POV characters inside.
gollu is offline   Reply With Quote