View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 05:39 PM   #52
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Well...thanks for the information.
I actually knew that there were some suppliers about...but look at this:

ebooks.com only has 1 book by Terry Pratchett (there are about 30 different books to date) and it is priced at 19$.
Amazon.com has the Hardcovedr of the same book for about 15$...new...not used or anything fishy...so it is not really a good deal.
Gutenberg is ok if you want "free" content...but it's not like they carry the new Fantasy and Science Fiction books I crave...

If amazon started selling all their books as ebooks as well...that would be something...but it needs a company like Apple/Sony/Amazon to get publishers to even allow the sale of their books as e-books...royalties and stuff like that have to be discussed...but I suppose once the connect store goes online there will be more companies that offer this service...as long as Sony did not get an exclusive with the big publishers...and we all know Sony...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote