View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 11:31 PM   #5
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
Dave S

Thanks again; I didn't know about the long key press ... I was wondering why the Lbook fw epubs look about the same as with BeBook fw.

Anyway I tried the long keypress but found that the formatting on all all my epubs did not seem to work; this includes those downloaded from MobilRead and those created by me from pdf files or book scans (?). I was surprised because I thought that the CoolReader3 might be a solution to my problems with TOC, but with CoolReader there was NO toc rather than the somewhat deficient one with the Bebook One firmware. Also, all my images were very small and the page breaks did not work. All in all, CoolReader seemed to be a disaster for Epubs; perhaps I have a bad copy of Lbook fw or maybe there is something I need to do to properly install CoolReader3?

Bob
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote