View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 03:52 PM   #9
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
I am currently in Seattle at SID Display week and just saw Mary Lou Jepson in the Qualcomm Booth. She was checking out the Mirasol Displays .

She was talking with a few other people so I didnt have a chance to speak with her directly but it sounded like Pixel Qi is ready for volume production.

So between that and Froyo it looks like everything is in place now for the Adam.

I'm going to try to catch up with her later today.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote