Thread: doc to epub
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 11:43 PM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura81 View Post
Does anyone know of a free program that can convert doc to epub? Calibre will only do so if I save the doc file as an rtf first and I have hundreds of doc files so do not want to have to do this. Someone here helped me with a program that will convert them to mobi and now I'd like one that will do epub so I can compare. Thanks!
If you have converted them to Mobi then just use the mobi files for the input and convert them to epub using Calibre.

But the best way to go from doc to epub is via html(filtered html if you save from Word). More info here.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 01-31-2010 at 11:47 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote