View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 01:27 PM   #23208
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
What you need is one of these .

Sorry to hear it Prof. It's always horrible when the kids get ill, particularly as babies. Best wishes to Lucas.

Nothing in my cup either. Some water for now, perhaps, then a glass of wine will be calling...
ohh that looks cool. The USB warmer thing.

I know Lucas will mend quickly. His teachers mentioned that two kids were sent home on Friday due to diahrrea (sp), I am guessing that is where he picked this up. Hopefully he heals fast. He seems to have a good attitude but has been fussier then normal for him.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote