View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 04:16 PM   #196
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I haven't done the font size jailbreak, but I did the regular jailbreak and the one for collections management - with fear and trembling - but it actually turned out to be fairly easy and painless. I'm debating now whether to install the book covers hack, but that one sounds rather more complex, and like you I'm nervous about bricking my PW.
I think with the new firmware you can no longer jailbreak at least for now. If you are already done it before upgrading then it still works.

I've learned how to resize fonts using Font Creator works better for some then other. It helps somewhat.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote