View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 09:34 AM   #13
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Happy Birthday, MR

(Coincidentally, today is my older son's birthday!)

One of the happiest day I've had was when I first found MR. I don't "socialize" on the social media, MR is the only site I go to.

I have found friends, help for my problems, suggestions and just plain laughs.

MR is to be credited with my chosing my first ereader (the often overlooked but still great Astak Personal EZ reader thanks to the late Robertb.) I also chose the Sony T1 for myself, my husband and one for my younger son. We are all happy with them.

I originally started gathering ebooks back before most of you even thought of it. I was scanning them into my WordPerfect format back before Stephen King allowed one of his books into ebook format (before there were ebook formats). I purchased several books in the old pdf format that has a DRM scheme only a few of you knew about. Thus all those books are long useless. Which is why I never allow the DRM scheme to interfere with my current purchases.

My favorite sites are: originally the Astak PP, but now I go to News, General Discussion, Sony specific, and of course Calibre.

Keep up the Great site, MR. We love you.

AJ