View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 07:01 PM   #34622
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Sure, I'm still overweight but I'm not horribly ugly and unattractive as I've always thought I was.
If that photo on your blog page is you, then it's safe to say you are definitely NOT horribly ugly, in fact, NOT ugly at all! Unattractive? Bullshit! If I were 40 years younger, (and on the other side of the world,) I'd be coming after you like a freight train!

I really only know you from what you write. But I've read you for the last 2-3 years and know you to be bright, witty, knowledgeable, self-reliant, and fun. And you sure ain't ugly. So put all those together and it make one very nice package! Certainly one that I'd be happy to call 'friend!'

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote