View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 01:19 PM   #49
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDriver View Post
I took on board the indications that the problems were wifi based. There have been other issues, unconnected with this app also. So two new wifi access points later it works like a dream. So many thanks
Good!
Quote:
My books are all in epub or mobi format, and I note that Kindle for Android 'doesn't play nicely', does that mean it would be better to use a reader which will work with both formats, or will the KfA problem be solved in a leter release?
There isn't anything we can do about KfA, so no, it won't be solved. We might be able to launch KfA, but as far as I can tell we will never be able to get it to open a particular book.

If some other reader works for you then by all means use it. However, no other reader will work with Amazon's DRM. I don't know of a reader that works with Amazon's syncing. If either of these are important to you then you should stay with K4A.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote