View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 08:36 AM   #77
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I put the top menu template into all the indexes that did not have it. I adjusted the kindlet index so the right image was top-aligned again.

One problem: The DX(G) menu item does NOT gray out on the DX(G) index. It displays as bold black instead. Perhaps the template needs extra work to allow parentheses in an index name. We need to fix this.

EDIT: Fixed. The template required parentheses removal from the parameter name. I changed "DX(G)" to "DXG", and now it works. The menu item now displays correctly as gray "DX(G)" on the DX(G) index.

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-26-2012 at 08:42 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote