View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 07:10 PM   #205
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier529 View Post
Obsessed2,
I'm having trouble getting my PE to splash update. There's no dbl zip ext or looping. I'm trying to get my PE upgraded from Dingo using Pablob's Golden Ermine. Any thoughts? I'ved used both USB and card twice. It just starts like usual ignoring my device with it's update.zip.
The ZIP file has the update file and instructions. Unzip it first, and double check the instructions. (http://edge.ympsa.com/)

Make sure the PE recognizes the USB or SD Card by plugging it into the Edge before attempting the upgrade. A lot of users report a smaller USB drive often helps. Other users have reported trying multiple storage drives before an update works. The SD card sometimes will be reported as "damaged" by the PE so just make sure this isn't the case. Also, make sure you only hold the MENU and ROTATE buttons for about 10 seconds when turning on the PE and then let go.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote