View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 12:08 PM   #482
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool oops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Sadly, while some of us would understand a post that said "buy the books from Amazon and use the Voldemort process to sonvert them with Calibre", a web search on that would be somewhat less than useful. So I think I'll save that naming for where it will be clear. Though I have to say the way we all dance around it is very Harry Potterish.
oops! i just noticed i forgot a smilie at the end of my text, so here it is oops, i just overdid it, oh well

but i'll have to say that your post is quite well stated.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote