View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 07:23 AM   #2343
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrghus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
It's computer sorting... uppercase letters precede lower case in a straight computer sort...
Folders aren't sorted that way on my Windows XP machine. If I browse my Calibre library by folder on my computer, each author is sorted in alphanumerical order, regardless of starting case.
elcreative is correct a straight up ASCII sort has uppercase preceding lowercase. I have run into this on my media converter box as well, the question is if there is a way to alter this within PRS+ browse folders or not.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote